Anton Shulke talks with Jason Barnard about live streams as an influencer marketing tool.
Anton Shulke is the Head of Influencer Marketing at Duda, a role he previously filled at Semrush. He is also the Livestream Production Manager for the Kalicube Tuesdays webinars. Over the last 6 years produced over 600 livestreams with the experts in the digital marketing industry.
Anton believes that livestreaming is one of the best and most cost-effective Influencer Marketing tools. This approach has multiple benefits:
- cost-effective and easy to organise
- a worldwide audience
- a speaking opportunity for the experts and a chance to promote themselves
There are many reasons livestreaming is a great influencer marketing strategy, but the most powerful is that everybody wins.
In this episode, Anton Shulke talks with Jason Barnard about all the advantages of real-time broadcasting versus conferences and face to face interviews. Anton also shares effective tips for small companies with a less recognisable brand on how to make their first livestream a hit… and how to maintain the success over subsequent events. They also shared how they began working with each other and how they have built a solid foundation in livestreaming together over four (long) years.
Also, watch out for their sports team analogy that will help you better manage livestreams 😉 40 amazing minutes and an insightful conversation!
What you’ll learn from Anton Shulke
- 00:00 Anton Shulke and Jason Barnard
- 01:40 Koray Gübür – Brand SERP: What is it and How to Optimize?
- 02:32 Anton Shulke’s Brand SERP
- 04:57 Why do we do livestreams?
- 09:31 Strength of livestreams versus face to face interviews
- 17:37 How to begin and end your first livestream
- 20:50 What is the goal of your livestream?
- 24:11 Why a single appearance on a livestream isn’t enough
- 26:56 Livestreaming goals of a less recognisable brand versus a famous brand
- 29:53 The mutual transaction in livestreaming
- 35:15 Lessons from the combination of wrong people
- 37:29 Limitations in the job of the livestream guy
This episode was recorded live on video September 14th 2021
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now>>