Mark Schaefer talks with Jason Barnard about cumulative advantage
Jason Barnard was joined by internationally-acclaimed speaker and author Mark Schaefer to discuss his take on the concept of Cumulative Advantage.
Some of the most pressing questions in the modern marketing era are: how do we stand out? How can our audience find us in an increasingly noisy world?
Mark shares his ideas on how to create momentum for your personal brand and excel in your field. Whether you’re at the beginning of your career or at a more advanced stage – where you are at the position of creating what Mark calls a “sonic boom”, and your idea spreads and becomes viral – the secret is resilience and consistency!
You will discover the perfect time frame to find out whether or not your idea is going to work, and examples of qualitative measures to look for to determine that.
What you’ll learn from Mark Schaefer
- 00:00 Mark Schaefer with Jason Barnard
- 00:45 Mark Schaefer’s Brand SERP
- 05:27 Cumulative Advantage by Controlling your Brand image and connecting with your audience
- 07:20 Where is Mark found by his audience?
- 10:06 Mark’s beginnings in e-business and internet marketing
- 12:13 The Initial Advantage
- 16:45 Marks secret to creating the Vast Awareness of his project
- 20:25 Timeframe and qualitative measures to determine if your idea is going to work
- 25:01 The value of Brand advocacy and super-sharers
Subscribe to the podcast
This episode was recorded live on video March 10th 2021
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>