Kelly Hungerford talks with Jason Barnard about digital transformation
The percentage of businesses that are still not ready for the digital reality of the 21st century is much larger than we tend to assume.
Kelly is a MarTech strategist and consultant with over two decades of experience. Her job at Sunstar is to help the group (and their multitude of brands) successfully integrate digital into their marketing strategies, and reach a broader slice of their potential market.
As Kelly describes it, digital transformation is all about dreaming big. She discusses the challenges and success factors for facilitating change in big (and often decentralized) companies, and what’s needed to build a transformative mindset and culture within an organization.
What you’ll learn from Kelly Hungerford
- 00:00 Kelly Hungerford with Jason Barnard
- 01:07 Kelly’s Brand SERP
- 02:05 The percentage of B2B businesses that fail to adjust to a 21st century’s digital world is bigger than we might think
- 06:43 How well will B2B business adjust in the next 10 years?
- 09:45 How does Kelly deal with her company’s decentralization?
- 13:48 The crucial role of the Marketing and IT departments when implementing a transformative blueprint
- 17:42 The challenges of getting a good overview of a highly decentralized company
- 21:41 Why companies should invest resources on Digital Transformation?
- 25:13 The secret for a Digital Transformation success
- 26:52 People love progress but hate change – the challenges of getting stakeholders on board
- 32:31 How to manage information overload when implementing a digital transformation in a company
- 35:38 The importance of adapting digital transformation to stakeholder’s current level of digital expertise
Subscribe to the podcast
This episode was recorded live on video February 10th 2021
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>