Regine le Roux with Jason Barnard at YoastCon 2019
Regine le Roux talks with Jason Barnard about measuring reputation.
Régine gives us a great view of how to measure brand (or personal brand) reputation over time. She then enthusiastically encourages us NOT to stick our head in the sand and face up to the realities of our reputation. Then goes further and suggest that we share our reputation score (?!) and maintain an ongoing brand reputation strategy that accounts for all the important stakeholders (and not just the clients).
Lastly, she insists that we manage our reputation proactively so that we are safe when the paw paw hits the fan 🙂
Helpful Resources About Regine le Roux
- Regine le Roux Archives – BizNews.com
- We Meet the Founder of Reputations Matter, Regine Le Roux
- Regine Le Roux Shares Why You Need To Be Proactively Managing Your Reputation
- CEOwise Words With Regine Le Roux – Each Generation’s Mode of Engagement
- Repursing Plastic Bags to Put Bread on Hout Bay Tables – Regine le Roux