Gennaro Cuofano with Jason Barnard at SEOcamp Paris 2019
Gennaro Cuofano talks with Jason Barnard about Google’s business model.
Understanding how Google makes money, and how its business model is changing will help you do better SEO and build a better strategy for the future. Gennaro reads financial statements and figures that out for us (similar to what Bill Slawski does with patents)… 70% of its revenues come from ads on SERPs – but what makes up the other 30%? Gennaro shares that info with me, then tells me about the Google cemetery, and tells me not to have empathy for tech giants – I should just take advantage of them! And lastly, the 100 billion dollar question – how is Google’s business model going to evolve in the coming years?